Saturday, May 10, 2008

Delaney Ruth Hammett

Hey all you Mi Mi and Mommy Bloggers. I have a new addition to my family, her name is Delaney Ruth Hammett. She was born on May 2nd, 2008. She weighed 7pds and 7oz. She was born 5 weeks early, but as you can tell at a good weight. She has had a few complications. She is at Childrens Hospital. She is dealing with a heart condition call Cardiomyopothy. This is when a ventrical in the heart is enlarged. She is steadly inproving. I will post pics as soon as I get some. We are asking for prayers for Delaney, mainly that the heart will heal, so we can bring her home. She is a sweet lil thing, she has a head full of black hair, and olive colored skin like her dad. We think she looks like my mom. Which her middle name is my moms. Hugs and Blessins , Donna

1 comment:

Daphne said...

How is Delaney doing? We have been praying. Mignon is so cute!!! Grettings to all